Welcome to The Behavior Momma where the joys of motherhood meet the science of behavior – Behavior Analysis. Why do our children do what they do? What can we do about it? This is a space where you will learn how to grow as a momma using the amazing and empirically supported methodology of behavior analysis – realistically, understandably, and practically. Our focus will be on 6-year-olds and under. We cover everything – meltdowns, potty training, sleep/nighttime, and play skills.
Our mission and audience is two fold:
- Moms of All Walks of Life: To build your behavioral toolbox so that you are equipped to help teach your child and manage your child’s behavior.
- BCBA/Moms: To build a network of women who are all walking the same path. Here we will share our experiences and provide knowledge that is useful to each other and the public.
Am I A Behavior Momma?
Not sure if this is for you? Let’s go down the list and see if we are a good fit for you:
- Do you take care of a child?
- Do they require air, water, and food to live?
- Do you often research why your child does what they do?
Congratulations! You are a Behavior Momma!
We are always looking for Behavior Mommas to recruit. Every Monday, we feature a Behavior Momma – sharing a unique and special perspective and experience. If you are interested please submit a contact form from the Contact page.
The Behavior Momma does not provide medical or legal advice or services. Rather, The Behavior Momma provides general information about behavior analysis and parenting as a service to the community. The information provided on the website is not a recommendation, referral, or endorsement of any resource or service provider and does not replace the advice of medical, legal, or educational professionals. The Behavior Momma has not validated and is not responsible for any information or services provided by third parties. You are urged to use independent judgment and request references when considering any resource associated with the provision of service related to behavior analysis or parenting.